Michael McInerney wins 2020 Chicago Building Congress Award of Honor
Titan Electric Chairman, Michael McInerney, is named the 2020 Award of Honor recipient from the Chicago Building Congress. This is the first time in its history that this prestigious award had to be presented virtually. Please take a moment to watch the video presentation of the 2020 CBC Award of Honor bestowed upon Mike for his lifetime of commitment to our industry and the Chicago business community.
Below are some of the Industry leaders that spoke at the award presentation:
- Rich Schuster, Pepper Construction (current CBC President)
- Greg Werner, Mortenson Construction
- Mike Clune, Clune Construction
- David Trolian, Clark Construction
- Tony Scacco, Riverside Investment & Development
- Steve Stratton, JLL
- Kevin McKenna, Clayco
- Justin Brown, Skender
- Tom Tunnicliff, Cushman & Wakefield
In addition to these colleagues in Chicago, Titan Electric’s business leaders along with Mike’s children offered their congratulations as well. Join us in congratulating Mike on this very prestigious award.